Welcome to NDHS!
Enter to Learn, Leave to Serve
Notre Dame Regional High School, located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, is comprised of students in grades 9 through 12. We are recognized as a Catholic Education Honor Roll school. Our students travel up to 60 miles one-way from several communities in Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois to attend Notre Dame. Notre Dame serves as host to several international students, including former students from Japan, China, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, Mexico, Spain, Brazil, and Germany.
Below you will find the application process for enrollment at Notre Dame Regional High School.
Students in eighth grade who are interested in attending Notre Dame in the fall of their ninth grade year should plan to attend our Open House in November and take our Placement Test in January. Below you will find a snapshot of important event months as well as a more detailed Parent Checklist. Please check our School Calendar for specific event dates.
November – Open House
January – Placement Test
Late February/early March – Registration
Re-Enrollment begins in January.
- Online under Parent’s PlusPortals – choose FORMS in the dark blue bar at the top.
- Choose View/Edit to complete.
- Enter any additions or changes to the form and also provide Medical Consent on the last page (the checkbox is at the bottom).
- You may choose to pay your registration online or if you prefer, click on Pay by Mail (once you hit Pay and Submit – there is a Pay By Mail check box to the right of the credit-card entry information) and either mail or send a check with your student. Registration for 2020-2021 is $125.
Course Selection Forms (color forms with class selections)
- Students get required teacher signatures on the paper form.
- Students are also required to complete the electronic version in the Student’s PlusPortals.
Students who are interested in transferring to our school during or after their ninth grade year must make an appointment with the Guidance office by calling 573-335-3701.
Please review the information below:
You will need:
Notre Dame Regional High School partners with Three W International to provide comprehensive international student enrollment management to students from China. Together, we are able to provide unparalleled support and service to our international students, from general admissions to post-arrival and beyond. If you are a student from China and are interested in applying to Notre Dame Regional High School, please contact Three W International.
Students from Other Countries
If you are a student from another country interested in attending Notre Dame Regional High School, please contact our Guidance Department at: +1 573-335-3701 ext. 1, for more information.
Interested in Becoming a Host Family?
Office: (424) 239-6367
Mobile: (510) 993-4140
We are constantly reevaluating and updating our reopening plans to ensure we are following the latest guidelines from the Diocese of Springfield-Cape Girardeau as well as local and state agencies. The safety of our students, faculty, and staff are of the utmost importance. Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate through these uncertain times.