Testing and Transcripts
General Test-Taking Tips
- A consistent review is more effective than cramming. Prepare well in advance for tests.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before. Eat a good breakfast.
- If you feel nervous before the test, relax by taking several deep breaths.
- Maintain confidence in your abilities and plan to do your best. Attitude can affect performance.
- Listen carefully to all instructions and ask questions if you hear something you don’t understand.
- Focus your attention entirely on your work.
- Neatness is key. You want your answers to be interpreted correctly.
- True items may be longer than false items because they require qualifying phrases.
- Words such as “always,” “never,” and “none” are associated with false items.
- Words such as “usually,” “often,” and “many” are associated with true items.
- Chew gum if it helps reduce anxiety.
- Wear a watch so that you can pace yourself during the test.
- If you complete the test before time is up, reread the questions and check your answers.
Please complete the entire form and return to Mrs. St. Cin. Please allow 1-2 days for processing for transcripts and 1-2 weeks for Recommendation Forms/Letters.
There is a $5.00 handling fee for Alumni Transcripts. If you graduated within the last year, the fee is waived.
Complete the online form and mail with payment to:
Notre Dame Regional High School
265 Notre Dame Drive
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
For questions contact the Guidance Department direct line 573-335-3701, ext. 1