Activity Week Results
School Net Profit: $239,216.15
The Faculty, Staff, and Students would like to thank everyone for their support! A special thanks to the parents who put in countless hours at dinners!. And thank you to the greater Cape Girardeau community for supporting our students by purchasing items and attending our dinners.
In fourth place is the Sophomores with a total profit of $42,623.56 or $458.32 per capita.
In third place is the Freshmen with a total profit of $56,749.95 or $489.22 per capita.
In second place is the Juniors with a total profit of $56,679.08 or $497.19 per capita.
The CROWN goes to the SENIORS with a total profit of $83,163.56 or $729.51 per capita.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE KING AND QUEEN: Will Richards & Carolyne Cork
The Senior Class will choose the Principal for the Day.
Top Salesperson for each All-School sales item
Each student wins $100 cash.
FRUIT — Vincent Klueppel selling $2,200
CANDY — Daniel Massarweh selling $1,155.00
MAGAZINES — Quin Hunter selling $396.00
TRASH BAGS — Corbin Baird selling $10,186.00
RAFFLE TICKETS — Madison Bonham selling $1,550.00
IMO’s PIZZA — Ben Pearson selling $490.00
BUTTER BRAIDS — Madison Bonham selling $870.00
Homeroom Top Sales
Freshman Homeroom: #405, Miss Mallory Siebert, $433.96 per capita
Sophomore Homeroom: #408, Mr. Richie Bohn, $413.61 per capita
Junior Homeroom: #407, Mr. Josh Green, $543.38 per capita
Senior Homeroom: #505, Mrs. Josie Menz, $801.40 per capita
The OVERALL TOP HOMEROOM and winning a catered breakfast – #505, Mrs. Josie Menz
Top Overall Salespersons
1st Place: Corbin baird, $10,606.00
ND VIP will receive their own marked parking space, first in lunch line with a friend, Night on the Town with a dinner for four at 36 Restaurant and game passes at Dogwood Social House, Catered lunch on-campus with five friends and a Dress Down for their class that day, Dress Down with four friends for two weeks.
Additional top 4 salespersons
Receives their choice from the following:
- Marked parking spot of their choice and first in the lunch line with a friend for the rest of the school year.
- Night on the Town featuring a dinner for 4 at 36 Restaurant and game passes at Dogwood Social House.
- Catered lunch on-campus with five friends and a Dress Down for their class that day.
- The student and four friends get to Dress Down for 2 WEEKS. (By Nov. 23rd)
2nd Place: Brock Hulshof, $9,810.40
3rd Place: Joe stroup, $8,227.00
4th Place: Hattie coad, $7,411.00
5th Place: Paige Campbell, $5,628.42
Junior, Reece Callow
Students who sold their quota ($225), will get their name in the hat one time. For every $50 over the quota, a student gets their name in an additional time.
- Marie James – $1,000 in Gas – Compliments of Drury Southwest, Inc.
- Kandy Abner – Belladona Signature Spa Package – Compliments of Belladona Salon and Spa
- Bill Bohnert – Yeti Package – Compliments of Shooters Gun Shop Inc.
- Tim M. Drury – Designer VSA necklace with Miraculous Medal pendant paired with crystal earring by Mariana Jewelry and Jayson Jewelers “Spa” Cleaning Kit – Compliments of Jayson Jewelers
- Jonathan Holley – Carpet Spa Package-Compliments of Turbo Clean, LLC
- Kathy Seyer – StayCation Package (Courtyard by Marriott Stay and Top of the Marq gift card) – Compliments of Mayson Capital Partners
Thank you to the area businesses that donated the raffle items!